As our company continues to grow, so does our CBR Team of employees. Working as a team is fundamental to our continued success.
We look for people who are truly passionate about our company mission and thrive in our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, "exceeding expectations" culture. We are a high performance culture and recognize, reward and celebrate outstanding contributions and achievement. We encourage innovation and leadership and provide the resources and support that enable our employees to succeed.
If you are interested in joining the CBR Team, please review the current open positions and send us your cover letter and resume to the appropriate email address.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Important notice to employment agencies: CBR is not accepting unsolicited assistance for any of our employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding these matters.
- Accounts Receivable & Collections Supervisor
- Client Advocacy Specialist
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Collections Specialist
- Hematology Technician - Day Shift
- Learning & Development Specialist, Level I
- Processing Senior Technician - Day Shift
- Receiving and Records Technician - Night Shift
- Sales Associate - Cord Blood Education Specialist
- Sales Associate (Mandarin Language Proficiency) - Cord Blood Education Specialist