Interested in joining the CBR team?
Send us your cover letter and resume to the email address below. Make sure you reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note: due to the high level of interest in this position, we are unable to provide status updates on resumes received, although we would very much like to. Thank you for your understanding.
HCP Marketing Associate
San Bruno CBRcareers@cordblood.com
Are you someone who is willing to devote your work week to doing something you're passionate about? So are we!
As our company continues to grow, so does our CBR Team of employees; and we want employees who are truly passionate about their jobs, their co-workers and what we do at CBR. We encourage innovation and leadership and provide the resource and support that enable our employees to succeed. Joining the CBR Team means becoming an integral part of our culture, The CBR Way.
- Cbr Systems, Inc. is the largest and most experienced newborn stem cell bank in the world.
- We are a privately held, financially stable company.
- We receive umbilical cord blood and cord tissue from families all over the world and we process and store it in our laboratory in Tucson, Arizona.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- We encourage professional growth and opportunity for our team members.
- We maintain a rigorous quality system, which allows us to offer our families the highest quality stem cell product available.
The HCP Marketing Associate is responsible for providing support for direct mail and media programs for the Brand team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination and administration of Health Care Professional campaigns; submission of project instructions and data files, facilitating cross functional review of materials, providing printing and creative support to launch outward facing materials and tools in supporting business retention and growth.
- Database campaign management, including creation of campaigns and segments.
- Maintenance of direct mail collateral inventory & target databases. Assistance with Field Sales programs, including maintenance of print advertising library and collateral binder, and creation of insertion orders.
- Coordination and fulfillment for marketing sweepstakes, survey/direct mail gift cards and other offers.
- Research and other projects as assigned.
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marketing experience preferred (in-house or agency setting).
- Criminal background screening and reference checks are a condition of employment.