Interested in joining the CBR team?
Send us your cover letter and resume to the email address below. Make sure you reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note: due to the high level of interest in this position, we are unable to provide status updates on resumes received, although we would very much like to. Thank you for your understanding.
Associate Manager, Healthcare Professional Marketing
San Bruno CBRcareers@cordblood.com
Are you someone who is willing to devote your work week doing something you're passionate about? So are we!
As our company continues to grow, so does our CBR Team of employees; and we want employees who are truly passionate about their jobs, their co-workers and what we do at CBR. We encourage innovation and leadership and provide the resource and support that enable our employees to succeed. Joining the CBR Team means becoming an integral part of our culture, The CBR Way.
- Cbr Systems, Inc. is the largest and most experienced stem cell bank in the world.
- We are a privately held, financially stable company.
- We receive umbilical cord blood and cord tissue from families all over the world and we process and store it in our laboratory in Tucson, Arizona.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- We encourage professional growth and opportunity for our team members.
- We maintain a rigorous quality system, which allows us to offer our families the highest quality stem cell product available.
The Associate Manager, Healthcare Professional Marketing is responsible for contributing to the development of marketing strategies and implementing tactics that effectively educate about stem cell therapies and research and benefit and promote CBR to healthcare professional audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to development of and implement and oversee marketing programs directed towards healthcare professional audiences (OB/GYNs, Nurses, etc.).
- Build and maintain a contact database for ancillary audiences.
- Develop analytics and marketing metrics for all healthcare marketing programs.
- Establish effective working relationships with other CBR business units to ensure healthcare marketing objectives/strategies are aligned.
- Implement trade show strategy and manage messaging, staffing, and collateral.
- Manage promotional material inventory and sales representative store to ensure materials are reflective of current CBR healthcare professional strategy.
- Manage all promotional items and vendors for Healthcare Marketing.
- Manage journal advertising and e-Marketing programs to professional healthcare audiences.
- Plan and deliver communications to field sales upon request.
- Support Healthcare Marketing team as needed.
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- 2-3 years of experience in healthcare marketing communications and promotions.
- Healthcare sales experience desired, but not required.
- Criminal background screening is a condition of employment.