Interested in joining the CBR team?
Send us your cover letter and resume to the email address below. Make sure you reference the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note: due to the high level of interest in this position, we are unable to provide status updates on resumes received, although we would very much like to. Thank you for your understanding.
Quality Control Technician - Night Shift
As a member of the Quality Team, this role is responsible for providing our internal customers with technical expertise while maintaining the highest quality services possible.
- Perform calibration and validation/verification of equipment.
- Maintain quality records, forms, and Service Requests.
- Provide administrative support: copying, filing, and archiving records.
- Prepare reagents, solutions, and buffers according to written procedures.
- Perform quality measurements/assessments necessary to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Perform preventative maintenance, periodic inspections, and testing for proper equipment operation.
- Validate processing and testing methodologies.
- Participate in proficiency testing as required.
- Engage in Research and Development under Senior Technician or Supervisor guidance.
- Assist in external/internal audit preparations as required.
- Assist with writing and revising operating procedures.
- Handle Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) utilizing personal protective equipment and good safety practices.
- Assist with Stability Studies.
- Set up testing assays for monthly process control as directed.
- Process positive sterility samples.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring to include surface testing, air testing, and media fills.
- Perform Dewar exchanges as needed.
- Retrieve stored samples for transplantation and research.
- Maintain temperature monitoring system.
- Assist Quality Control Senior Technician and Supervisor as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a scientific field and 1 year laboratory experience.
- Must be able to work hours between 2:00pm and 10:00pm.
- May be required to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever changing environment.
- Passionate about contributing to a quality system.
- Criminal background screening, post-offer drug testing, and reference checks are a condition of employment
Interested candidates should send a resume to CBRCareers@cordblood.com