More cells matter when it comes to better treatment outcomes. That's why CBR created the CellAdvantage® system, which combines our proprietary collection technology with automated processing. By bringing together some of the best elements of cord blood banking, CBR has achieved the highest published cell recovery rate.1-3
From collection to storage, we work diligently to ensure that the highest quantity and quality of umbilical cord stem cells are saved.
Helping Doctors Collect MoreYour CBR CellAdvantage® Collection Kit, built to FDA and OSHA standards, contains everything your healthcare provider needs to easily and safely collect your newborn's cord blood and tissue following a vaginal or C-section birth. The active cord blood collection system helps experienced doctors collect more cord blood, compared to passive bags.
Processing for the Most CellsCBR‘s processing system has the highest published rate of cell recovery - 99%1-3. That's 20% higher than processes using Sepax® and Hespan®. The FDA-cleared, automated technology promotes higher stem cell recovery rates and quality that families have come to rely on.
Our processing technology:
- Is automated to ensure consistent quality
- Can handle any collection, regardless of volume
- Delivers the highest published cell recovery rate in the industry of 99%, when combined with dry heparin1-3
Some collections are large enough to create more than one unit of cord blood for storage. To best serve our clients, we personally assess each collection when it arrives at our lab. If a collection is large, we divide it and process it to create multiple units. These are stored at no extra charge for the family.
CBR takes every step possible to ensure the long-term safety and viability of your newborn's umbilical cord stem cells, including:
- Uses only FDA-cleared, seamless storage bags
- Stores samples in segments for the possibility of multiple uses
- Safeguards against cross-contamination by hermetically sealing each sample in overwrap envelopes and suspending them above liquid nitrogen
CBR's state-of-the-art laboratory was specifically designed for umbilical cord stem cell processing and storage.
CBR's laboratory is located in Tucson, Arizona, one of the safest cities in the nation in terms of risk from hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, winter storms, and tornadoes6 and close to the airport for quick delivery.
Fast, One-Step Shipping TM
With something as precious as newborn stem cells, time matters. CBR's laboratory is open 20 hours a day, 365 days a year. This means that, no matter where in the U.S. a family gives birth, their baby's cord blood may be safely stored before mom and the little one head home.
We treat your baby's precious umbilical cord stems cells as a priority with:
- Next-flight out courier service
- Extended laboratory hours, every day of the year
- CBR's crush-resistant collection kit for transport
- Unique security and tracking codes
- Real-time tracking
® All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.